The always popular Minecraft hack – the Wurst Client has been updated to version 5.2! This version includes bugfixes and is of course compatible with Minecraft 1.11.
- Improved reliability and performance of AntiSpam.
- It will now run in the same thread as the chat itself, meaning that every new message will now be checked by AntiSpam before being added to the chat.
- It can now reliably keep up with any new messages, regardless of how quickly they are added to the chat.
- Rather than cleaning up the entire chat every time a new message is added, it will now only clean up duplicates of that message.
- Improved AutoArmor.
- It will now work in both creative and survival mode.
- It will now update once per second rather than once every 3 seconds.
- Renamed KillerPotion to KillPotion.
- Renamed CrashItem to CrashTag.
- Improved CrashTag, KillPotion and TrollPotion.
- Fixed some settings not loading correctly.
- Fixed AutoFish not catching anything.
- Fixed Tracers disabling the view bobbing completely.
- Fixed CMD-Block,
.copyitem, CrashChest and
.givenot giving items.
- Fixed Clean Up keeping 1.10 servers and removing the 1.11 ones.
- Fixed KillPotion and TrollPotion not giving potions.
- Removed ArenaBrawl.
How to use Wurst (controls)
|Click GUI / Menu||Left CTRL|
Download and use at your own risk. We do not create, nor host any clients, programs or downloads in general.