Wurst has been updated to version 5.6.2 and includes support for Minecraft 1.11.2.
New since 5.2:
- Better AutoBuild, Minecraft 1.11.2 Compatibility
- ScaffoldWalk, New Bypasses + more!
- Better NoCheat+ Bypasses, Better Nukers & More
Wurst 5.6 changelog
- Killaura, KillauraLegit, ClickAura and BowAimbot will now prioritize targets based on their angle to the player’s server-side rotation instead of their distance to the player. This minimizes fake-rotations made by those features, increasing their speed while also making them harder to detect.
- Improved NoCheat+ bypass, range, accuracy and performance of Nuker.
- Improved NoCheat+ bypass, range and accuracy of NukerLegit.
- Improved NoCheat+ bypass and accuracy of Tunneller.
- Improved NoCheat+ bypass of BonemealAura.
- Improved NoCheat+ bypass of AutoBuild.
- Improved speed and performance of Kaboom and SpeedNuker.
- Kaboom and SpeedNuker will now work in both survival and creative mode.
- Kaboom and SpeedNuker will no longer get you kicked from the server quite as often.
- Improved accuracy of PlayerFinder.
- Renamed the “Mineplex AntiCheat” mode in YesCheat+ to “Mineplex”.
- Changed default FastBreak mode to “Instant”.
- Fixed TemplateTool not being able to scan very small objects.
- Fixed TrueSight not showing invisible entities.
- Fixed Wurst AI not climbing up vines correctly.
- Fixed KillauraLegit rotating too quickly.
- Removed BlockHit, as block-hitting with swords is no longer possible.
- Removed the “version” button on the multiplayer screen. Instead, Wurst will now automatically select the correct protocol version whenever you connect to a server.
- Improved automatic protocol selection.
- Further improved automatic protocol selection.
How to use Wurst (controls)
|Click GUI / Menu||Left CTRL|
Download free, see links below.
Download and use at your own risk. We do not create, nor host any clients, programs or downloads in general.