Guess who’s back? Wurst Client is back! Wurst Hacked Client is now ready for the latest version of Minecraft, version 1.14.4(and 19w45a).
This is a pre-release of Wurst 7, which means it does not contain all the features yet. However, it still has a lot of great features and is one of the best modded hacked clients for Minecraft.
Let’s take a look at the changelog since the last version.
- .vclip is back!
- NoWeb is back!
- Fixed the Zoom Manager not properly changing the Zoom keybind.
- Fixed ClickGUI and Navigator not rendering properly in snapshot versions.
- Added an “Alt Manager” button to the main menu which is currently not implemented yet.
Wurst Features – Hacks in Wurst
This is a list of all the features included for free in this version of Wurst.
Media – Screenshots of Wurst
These are the commands in Wurst.
User interface / GUI
- Navigator (open by pressing Right Shift).
- Window-based ClickGUI (open by pressing Right CTRL).
- TabGUI will be added back in later pre-releases.
How to use Wurst
Just press Right CTRL to open the GUI menu and select the features you want.
How to install Wurst for Minecraft
Please note: Do not use OptiFine version HD U F4, it has a bug that will break the Xray feature. Use OptiFine version HD U F3 instead.
- Download the Fabric installer with the following selections:
- Installation for: Vanilla
- Installer version: 0.5.0.33
- Download the installer: (select either Windows/.EXE or Universal/.JAR)
- Open and run the Fabric installer as follows:
- Minecraft Version: 1.14.4 or 19w45a (select the right download below)
- Show snapshots: Yes
- Loader Version: 0.6.3+build.168
- Select Install Location: (leave it at the default)
- Create profile: (leave it enabled)
- Download the Fabric API (for 1.14.4) (for 19w45a).
- Download Wurst (download links below).
- Place both Wurst and the fabric API in your
- You are ready to go!
Download and use at your own risk. We do not create, nor host any clients, programs or downloads in general.