Good Minecraft hack for use in singleplayer and multiplayer on servers. Some server uses anti cheat plugins, so some of the commands/cheat might not work. Please also respects server rules. Can possible be used for anything like classic Minecraft, farming diamonds (auto tool, Xray), PvP (aura, aimbot etc.) and much more. You can download the client below.
“Taco is a hacked client coded by EliteTaco9000. Taco focuses on hacks that actually work. No more worrying if your step hack will get you kicked for flying (there are seriously clients that do this). No more worrying if your kill aura won’t get you past 5 kill-streak on a kit-PvP server, because it blows ass. With Taco, all of your hacking dreams come true!”
- NoCheat – Bypass cheat on NoCheat servers – a little buggy.
- Trajectories – Shows where things will land.
- ClickFriends – Middle click a thing to friend it. Click again to remove it.
- NiggerSpeak – Ta1ke& lieK D’is All da TiMe.
- Criticals – Force criticals, a little buggy on NoCheat servers.
- AutoTool – Choose the best suited tool for the block you click on.
- Climb – Crawl up walls like a spider.
- ChatSpam – Spams text. Turn it on for more information.
- Fullbright – Light up the world.
- Step – Step up on blocks, where you would normally have to jump.
- ESP – Draws black boxes around mobs. Turns red when damaged.
- Jesus – Walk on water.
- Tracers – Draws lines to players only.
- Phase – Glitches through walls with NC+, semi-broken due to 1.8.
- Fly – Flt around, not always working in multiplayer.
- Aura – Hits (possibly multiple) things in front of you (like aimbot)
- Floor – Builds a floor for you.
- Speedmine – Mine faster.
- AutoSoup – No description.
- AutoWeapon – Chooses your best weapon.
- NoFall – Take no fall damage.
- Regen – Regenerate health faster (uses food).
- AutoPotion – Automatically uses potions of healing when low on health.
- Sprint – Sprints for you.
- Speed – Move faster.
- Xray – Shows valuable blocks.
- NoVelocity – You don’t move when you get hit.
- Nuker – Breaks shit around you, works in creative.
- Blink – Stops packets from sending and sends them all at once. Kinda like a lagswitch.
How to use (usage)
Click GUI (menu): Right Shift
.bind [hack] [key]
Tip: try turning on VBOs in Video settings for better FPS.
How to install Taco client
- Download and extract the zip file.
- Close Minecraft (if open).
- Navigate to the “%appdata%/.minecraft/versions” folder.
- Move the Taco folder you just downloaded to your .minecraft/versions folder. The folder should contain a .jar and a .json file.
- Start the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “New Profile”, set the “Use verison:” to “release Taco“.
- Save and choose the profile and start the game.