Another update for the Wurst client! Should work for all versions of Minecraft 1.9 (1.9.2, 1.9.3, 1.9.4).
- YesCheat+ is now a special feature instead of a mod.
- Step now has a “Packet” mode that allows you to step up full blocks on NoCheat+ servers, without having to jump.
- Sliders and checkboxes can now be locked. This allows YesCheat+ to optimize your settings for better bypasses.
- Sliders can now be disabled. For example, the “Speed” slider in Killaura won’t do anything while “Use cooldown as speed” is checked.
- KillauraLegit, MultiAura, ClickAura, TP-Aura and TriggerBot can now override the settings of Killaura with their own ones.
- NukerLegit and SpeedNuker can now override the settings of Nuker with their own ones.
- Increased the width of buttons that change a mode setting of a feature (e.g. the template selector of AutoBuild).
- Removed AntiMAC, as that is now part of YesCheat+.
- Removed the Realms button, as Wurst is no longer compatible to Minecraft Realms.
YesCheat+ now has different bypass levels:
- “Off” will not block any mods.
- “Ghost Mode” will block all mods, that could look suspicious to a plugin or could potentially be detected by plugins.
- “Mineplex AntiCheat” will block all mods that cannot bypass Mineplex AntiCheat.
- “AntiCheat” will block all mods that cannot bypass AntiCheat.
- “Older NoCheat+” will block all mods that cannot bypass NoCheat+ at all, but won’t block mods that have been patched in the latest version of NoCheat+ and can bypass older versions.
- “Latest NoCheat+” will block all mods that cannot bypass the latest version of NoCheat+.
Download link below.
Download and use at your own risk. We do not create, nor host any clients, programs or downloads in general.