The Rubix hacked client, has lots of great features like fly, x-ray, speed, no fall and stuff like that.
The author describes it as:
This client I made for simplicity. I saw a request a while ago about a simple client that was user friendly and was very easy to use. The client has a gui with keybind toggles and has pages showing all the toggles and the last page has a info thing so you know your coordinates and stuff like that. Also the reason for making a new thread is cause I couldn’t edit the old post to update the client.
Up Arrow = Open/Close Keybind List
RCTRL = Clickable GUI
LCTRL = Zoom
C = Climb
V = Chest ESP
N = NoFall
U = NoWeather
Y = Tracer
B = FullBright
K = KillAura
R = Text Radar
Z = Sneak
P = Step
L = AnimalAura
G = Speed
H = Nuker
X = X-ray
O = NoRender
F = Fly
J = SpeedMine
M = MobAura
= = Auto Swastica
– = Freecam
. = Aim Bot
; = Instant
, = FastPlace
Screenshots of Rubix hacked client
This cheat works in multiplayer online servers. Be careful, you risk getting banned from servers.
Use at own risk!
How to use Rubix:
Either press up arrow to open menu, or use the keybinds.
How to install Rubix for Minecraft:
- Download and extract the zip file.
- Close Minecraft (if open).
- Navigate to the “%appdata%/.minecraft/versions” folder.
- Move the “Rubix [version]” folder to your versions folder. The Rubix folder should contain a jar and a json file.
- Start the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “New Profile”, set the “Use verison:” to “release Rubix [version]”.
- Click “Save Profile”.
- Choose the newly created profile and start playing!
Release notes v.5.4
Rubix v5.4 for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.4 is released. It includes a lot of bug fixes. All Rubix players will notice that a MineCon 2013 cape has been added to their player.
- Nuker is much more functional and has ESP
- Xray and Xray opacity
- Lot’s of under-the-hood performance fixes
- Theme changer for the on-screen GUI.
- New update notifier (update checks on client start up)
- Everyone has a Minecon 2013 cape.