Huzuni is a very cool hacked client made for griefing in Minecraft. It has lots of good features with different options, you can customize the xray, nuker, flight speed etc. from within the GUI or via commands. It also has its own Huzuni options menu, from here you can chose another font, how the GUI style should be and various other options. Overall a pretty good client, also for the unexperienced.
Author says: Huzuni is a Minecraft griefing, client originally developed by Halalaboos and co-developed by ._o. Originally a private client was made entitled ‘PoohBear’, but after a freak accident, it was no longer developed. Thus we’ve moved onto making a new client and using the event system from the original client. I guess you could say it is just PoohBear renamed, but it’s really not. Now, it’s a free open-sourced Minecraft griefing client made to suit your needs when it comes to griefing.
Right Shift = GUI
How to install Huzuni
- Download and extract the zip file.
- Close Minecraft (if open).
- Navigate to the “%appdata%/.minecraft/versions” folder.
- Move the client folder you just downloaded to your .minecraft/versions folder. The client folder should contain a jar and a json file.
- Start the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “New Profile”, set the “Use verison:” to “release [client]“. Where [client] should be the same name as the downloaded client folder.
- Choose the newly created profile and start the game.