Wolfram for Minecraft 1.11.2 is out. In version 8.2 there has been added support for Halfpetal Capes API. This version also supports Minecraft 1.11.2 and comes with OptiFine.
- Added support for the Halfpetal Capes API.
- Improved the performance of the Account Manager.
- Improved the
- Improved the error messages of many commands.
- Fixed the “Rainbow Speed” slider being reversed.
- Fixed the Tab GUI not rendering correctly when the Click GUI is opened.
- Fixed the “Info” window showing the wrong position.
- Fixed the Account Manager not properly importing accounts that use the “:” symbol in their password.
- Fixed the Account Manager not updating its status when logging in with a random account.
- Fixed a missing help entry for bind remove.
- Fixed an incomplete help entry for damage.
- Fixed several incorrect help entries for enemies.
- Fixed a misspelled help entry for friends.
- Removed the legit command.
How to use Wolfram (controls)